Cylinder.png (34KB, MIME type: image/png)
png to replace offsite gif from susning.nu
This picture of a cylinder is in the public domain. It appears in Nordisk familjebok, a classic Swedish encyclopedia, published more than 70 years ago.
16 September 2003 . . Ericd (Talk) . . 270x231 (34338 bytes) (reworked) 3 November 2002 . . Koyaanis Qatsi (Talk) . . 263x223 (6677 bytes) (png to replace offsite gif from susning.nu)
Unfortunately this image suffers from a slight skew. That is now fixed in the digital facsimile edition at http://runeberg.org/nf/ where you are welcome to take screenshots of cylinders, gatling guns and more.
Public domain This file has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder, its copyright has expired, or it is ineligible for copyright. This applies worldwide. Warning sign Note: This tag is obsolete! Please use instead:
- Template:PD-old (for works out of copyright where the author has been dead for over 100 years),
- Template:PD-art (for photos of old paintings),
- Template:PD-ineligible (for trivial work),
- Template:PD-USGov (for work by the U.S. government),
- Template:PD-self (if the uploader releases the rights),
- Template:PD-user (if another user released his/her rights), or Template:Copyrighted free use.
- If the work is PD for another reason, check the copyright tag page or use Template:PD-because.
The following pages link to this file:
- Cylinder (engine)
Category: Public domain
Appears on these pages
A cylinder in an internal combustion engine or external combustion engine is the space within...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:41, January 22, 2006||270 × 231 (29 KB)||Dore chakravarty||=System= Cylinder.png (34KB, MIME type: image/png) png to replace offsite gif from susning.nu =License= This picture of a cylinder is in the public domain. It appears in Nordisk familjebok, a classic Swedish encyclopedia, published more than 70 years|