Morethantwowayswitching.PNG (8KB, MIME type: image/png) Wikimedia Commons logo This is a file from the Wikimedia Commons. The description on its description page there is shown below.
Public domain This file has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder, its copyright has expired, or it is ineligible for copyright. This applies worldwide. Warning sign Note: This tag should not be used anymore! Please use instead:
- Template:PD-old (for works out of copyright where the author has been
dead for over 70 years),
- Template:PD-Art (for photos of old paintings),
- Template:PD-ineligible (for trivial work),
- Template:PD-USGov (for work by the U.S. government),
- Template:PD-self (if the uploader releases the rights),
- Template:PD-user (if another user released his/her rights), or
o use Template:PD-user-wikimedia for users
with no account on Commons.
- If the work is PD for another reason, check the copyright tag
page or use Template:PD-because. another diagram for en:switch drawn by me See also Image:twowayswitching.PNG The following pages link to this file:
Appears on these pages
A switch is a device for changing the course (or flow) of a circuit. The term "switch" typically...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:22, February 9, 2006||365 × 196 (6 KB)||Dore chakravarty||==Summary== Morethantwowayswitching.PNG (8KB, MIME type: image/png) Wikimedia Commons logo This is a file from the Wikimedia Commons. The description on its description page there is shown below. ==License== Public domain This file has been released|